TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - If you want exactly what must be replaced to run on
People Seeking Info

Subject If you want exactly what must be replaced to run on

Posted by not4resaleZ on July 04, 2010 at 10:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 325 times.

In Reply To e85 technical posted by paintballkustoms on July 04, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Message ethanol, that would be the gas must be replaced with ethanol. Your car should run, but poorly and not safely. To run better you need a better tune, or at least trick your engine into getting more fuel. I'm sure you already know this. Everything else is somewhat grey and not black and white. Do you need stainless steel fuel lines? Probably not but they would be nice. This is why I would search the internet and get the best information and as much as you can. Then you can make the decisions. As for injector size, this should help:

[ http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=general&msg_id=2367322 ]

People I have talked to who run Ethanol kind of say with a wink, "you shouldn't have any problems" They won't guarantee that I won't have problems that I may blame on ehtanol. Look at gas. We could get water in our gas, or have carbon buildup. We just have learned to accept these potential problems with gas.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.